Don't be like this guy…
Make sure you understand some basics about mortgages before starting the home buying process.
- Lending requirements have eased dramatically, but you will need to show proof of income
- It's necessary to check your credit before embarking on the mortgage process
- "Preapproved" and "prequalified" are NOT interchangeable terms
- You should talk to a lender before you look at your first home
- You should have at least 3% down payment
- You should focus your home search on your needs and wants, keeping within your price range
- You should do a home inspection and sewer scope
Can I answer any questions for you?
Would you like a copy of my Home Buyer's Guide?
Call me at 720-289-0260 or email me at Drew@DrewsHomes.com